Native Americana + Heavy Duty Old School Truth
It was merely a matter of time before Ginew and Dehen 1920 teamed up to dreamstorm together. The result is the FACING EAST FLYER’S JACKET - cued from the flight jackets of yore and soaring higher with a bold new wool blanket pattern born of a collaboration between Ginew + Dyani White Hawk. Made from the highest quality materials and meticulous attention to manufacturing detail, we are proud to introduce the Ginew + Dehen 1920 FACING EAST FLYER’S JACKET. Each jacket is proudly produced in NATIVE AMERICA - Portland, Oregon with wool fabric woven by Pendleton® Woolen Mills.
Ginew + Dehen 1920 teamed up with The Skatepark Project, Portugal. The Man, and PTM Foundation to support access for youth and community members to the skatepark on the Warm Springs Reservation in Central Oregon.
A Jacket with Purpose: 20% of RETAIL SALES from the FACING EAST FLYER’S JACKET will directly support initiatives around the Warm Springs Skatepark. Read more about it in our stories: THE FACING EAST FLYER JACKET.
The jackets will be available in limited quantities on both the Ginew and Dehen 1920 websites.
Colin is 5"11" and wearing a size Medium.
- "Facing East" wool blanket fabric designed by Dyani White Hawk woven exclusively for Ginew® by Pendelton® (Portland, OR).
- 32 oz wool fabric (82% wool & 18% cotton)
- Heavyweight safety orange satin lining
- 100% worsted wool trim
- Fold back cuffs
- Front welt pockets with snap closures
- Genuine mouton collar with tab for neck closure
- Heavy duty 2-way brass zipper with zipper guard
- Internal welt pocket with snap closure
- Manufactured by Dehen in Portland, Oregon