Club Ginew FAQ & Policies
Rewards Policy & FAQ
Ginew offers a rewards system called “Club Ginew” to express our appreciation for repeat customers. Points are earned on a per-order basis at a rate of 5 points for every $1 of the pre-shipping, pre-tax subtotal of the order. Points can be used on full-price items to get a discount on their purchase.
Points cannot be used on sale items, shipping, services, taxes, or in combination with any other discount. Orders which spend Points do not earn Points. Points have no expiration date and will continue to accumulate until they are spent. Points cannot be redeemed for cash and have no monetary value.
Points are linked to the email used when enrolling in Club Ginew. You can check on your points by clicking the Club Ginew launcher button to open the panel. To spend your Points simply choose to redeem by confirming in the Club Ginew panel.
PROGRAM CHANGES AND TERMINATION. The Club, its benefits and the interpretation of its Terms are offered at the sole discretion of Ginew Inc. Ginew Inc. reserves the right to modify or terminate the Program at any time with or without notice. Ginew will not payout any rewards earned but not redeemed on any accounts if Ginew is acquired or halts business.
ACCOUNT CLOSURE. Ginew Inc. may terminate, close, and/or deactivate a Rewards Account(s) that it deems that the Club Account appears to be used for a commercial purpose such as re-sale, the information associated with the Club Account is invalid/inaccurate (e.g., false name or misrepresentation).
What is Club Ginew?
- Ginew offers a point-based rewards system called “Club Ginew” to express our appreciation for repeat customers. Customers earn Club Points for every dollar spent on product through our online store. Those points can then be redeemed for a discount on a future purchase.
How do I earn Club Points?
- Club Points are earned on a per-order basis at a rate of 5 points for every $1 of the pre-shipping, pre-tax subtotal of the order.
Do I have to sign up to earn rewards?
- Yes, all Club Points are earned and tracked through Club Ginew and the email address you use to sign up.
Do I have to be signed in to earn rewards?
- Yes, you have to be signed into your Club Ginew account before making your purchase.
How long does it take for my points to update?
- After completing a reward action, please allow up to 15 minutes for your points to be automatically updated and reflected accurately in your Club Ginew account.
Do my Club Points ever expire?
- No, they never expire and are valid until you use them, as long as Ginew has the Rewards Policy in place. However, Ginew reserves the right to add/remove points and terminate Club Ginew accounts at their discretion.
Can my Club Points be exchanged for cash?
- Club Points cannot be redeemed for cash and have no monetary value.
How can I delete my Club Ginew account?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed.
For all other inquires regarding Club Ginew please contact our customer service at email@example.com.